Equip Christian Academy Partners with Families to Support Students
To “train up a child in the way they should go . . .” (Proverbs 22:6) is a parent’s greatest joy and responsibility. Thankfully, parents do not shoulder the task alone. At Equip Christian Academy, we partner with parents to provide an education for their students that is academically sound and based in Christian values.
To that end, Equip families who enroll in our full-time online academy have a dedicated success coach who they may contact anytime with questions or concerns. The success coach will be in regular contact with families regarding their student’s progress in their courses to personally identify and implement best strategies for enabling students to succeed.
Equip success coaches also host virtual homerooms or clubs or community hours where students can interact with the coach and other students in a virtual setting. Coaches help students establish connections with one another no matter where they are in the world – an invaluable part of thier educational journey.
Equip Families Can Expect Their Success Coach to Provide:
- Dedicated and consistent interaction with families and students
- Monitoring of student progress to ensure they are on track to meet their learning goals
- Communication regarding student progress
- Live sessions and meetings
- Guidance based on individualized student needs
- Enhanced sense of community
- Expert guidance in choosing courses and curriculum
- Assistance with records and documentation
- Attention to concerns and problem solving