Equip Family Resources
Hello and welcome to the Equip Resources Page. This is a page we have created for Equip families to easily find the most frequently reqested resources, all in one place!
Order your transcript request here.
Parent & Student Handbook
Download the handbook here.
Request Student ID Card
Request Student ID Card here.
Register by the 11th grade.
- Request a join code directly from a teacher
- Online students register for AP tests similar to homeschool students
- Find a testing center
- Or contact AP Servides for students at 888-225-5427 (toll free in the U.S. and Canada) or 212-632-1780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request contact information for local AP coordinators who can help facilitate their exam if a student does not have a testing site.
Equip courses are completed online and each learning management system (LMS) has specific requirements. The basic technical requirements for IVLA are:
- PC or Mac – preferred but some smart phones or tablets may be used
- Reliable internet connection
- A microphone for world languages
If you think your student will not be able to complete their courses by their end date, please contact their success coach or teacher if no success coach is assigned. Your success coach or teacher will discuss the student’s options including the possibility of an extension. Extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis and require additional fees. If an extension is needed, the extension fee will be $250 for the first month and $125 for each additional month. After their original end date, students will have a maximum of an additional five months to complete a one-year (ten month) enrollment and an additional three months to complete a one-semester (five month) enrollment.
According to NCAA guidelines, NCAA eligible students will have a maximum of two additional months pas their original end date to complete a one credit course and one additional month past their original end date to complete a .5 credit course.
*Note: 12th grade NCAA students may not extend past June 30th of their graduation year.
If any student fails to complete the course(s) by the end of the maximum extension period, any work not completed will be scored a zero and the studnet may need to re-enroll in the course at the regular tuition rate if they do not earn a passing grade. The grade the student earned will be recorded on their transcript.
This extension policy does not apply to summer courses.
An apostile is a process that is accepted by countries that are members of the Hague Convention of 1961 of how to authenticate documents. When a student is seeking an educational opportunity or work abroad, the receiving school, college or employer may request a verification of the student’s educational record. This involves the student acquiring a notarized copy of their high school transcripts from the educational institution issuing the transcript. This notarized record then goes to the California Secretary of State, who issues an Apostille verifying that the signature of the California Notary Public is valid. Equip can provide you with the notarized documents you need but it is the parent or legal guardian’s responsibility to get the document apostilled.
- If you need a document apostilled, contact email@example.com
- Equip will notarize the documents and send them to the apostille service you choose for a fee of $75
- You will need to find an apostille service in California who will submit your notarized documents to the California Secretary of State. Equip is not affiliated with any apostille service but for your convenience we recommend: One Source Process